Pages

Sunday 25 November 2007

Introducing me

This is me as I appear as writer of the month on Ukauthors website for November

Born in 1932 in Kent [the bit that got swallowed up in Greater London]. Has been writing on and off all her life in between earning a precarious living mostly as a language teacher, and for 20 years running an international centre in Exeter – a spare time job that involved a 365 day working year, no money, impossible invitations to everywhere in the world and meeting an amazing variety of interesting people .
I moved to Wales in 1985 thus fulfilling a long cherished dream and now live in an ancient farmhouse in Cwm Prysor with two sheepdogs, four cats, three sheep and assorted ducks. I still teach [occasionally], paint and write. My adopted land seems to have reawakened my muse.

Here is my home page there http://www.ukauthors.com/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&bypass=1&uname=teifii

and here is my website with my books and collie dogs http://www.merilang.com

No comments: